Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dancing Chipmunks

I think that watching that dancing Chihuahua video I posted last week has led me on a strange journey of seeking out dancing pets on YouTube. It's become a strange addiction, really.  That's why this video of two pet chipmunks, Luci and Michy, eating, dancing and playing has become my drug of choice for today. My love for chipmunks began years ago when I worked for Kmart as an overnight stocker. The store had a Garden Center and wild chipmunks would get in and were frequent guests in the middle of the night.  Depending on how aware I was of their presence at the time, they would either delight or scare the hell out of of me. No matter how cute these little creatures are, you do want to be surprised by one flying at your face when you are trying to stock dog food on a shelf at 3am. Anyways, Luci and Michy are so cute and you can see more of their videos on Chiptastics YouTube channel here. Dance, dance, dance, dance, DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment