Search This Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Giggy

.
One of my guilty pleasures in life is watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I do not watch any of the other cities or towns in this series, just ROBH. I am embarrassed to admit that I cannot wait for Monday night when Part 3 of the reunion airs on Bravo. I really like the cast and no one annoys me except for Taylor. That fact makes me sad, so I try to force myself to like her, because I realize she has had a difficult and trying year. And let's face it, she needs those Bravo dollars more than the other women. With that said, my favorite housewife is Lisa Vanderpump. I absolutely adore this woman. Her comments and sense of humor make this show. It is only befitting that the greatest reality housewife owns the greatest reality dog. If you are unfamiliar with the show, that dog's name is Giggy (pictured above). I have never seen a Pomeranian quite like this. So cute, almost like a toy. You can tell that Lisa and her husband, Ken, love him dearly. To follow Giggy on Facebook, please click here or to follow him on Twitter, please click here. Below are my favorite three Giggy videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment