Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dear Mom



Dear Mom,

I love you immensely. For the gift of life, I thank you, but I cannot help myself for being concerned about your recent television viewing habits. Per our three- hour phone conversation last Sunday, I am worried that the E! Network is poisoning your mind. It broke a part of my heart to hear the disappointment in your voice when I told you that most of E!'s reality programming is staged and planned. It was like telling a toddler that Santa Claus does not exist. Kardashian family be damned, there is an upside to your E! Network viewing habits, and his name is Spartacus. This dog is solid gold. While my opinion on Ice-T and CoCo remains neutral, my love for Spartacus grows stronger with every episode. Due to your persistence that I tune into their show to watch this dog, I have become a fan. I do not know whether to thank or hate you, but I love you none the less.

Your loving daughter,
Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment