Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Two Talking Cats

I am kicking off the start of my blog by posting some of my favorite pet and animal videos. Yes, most of these videos are old and have been seen by millions, but I want to give any potential readers an idea of what kind of content they can expect from my blog in the future. 

This is a video of Stina and Mossy, the two talking cats. I don't know what it is about these cats, but as a self-confessed crazy cat lady, I could watch them all day long. Watching these cats talk is one of my happy places. They just make me smile. This video has over 48 million views on YouTube so obviously I am not alone in my love for them. To see more of Stina and Mossy, please visit http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCatsPyjaaaamas

No comments:

Post a Comment